wanted purina weight circles

  • Canine Kids
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      We are trying to find a way to raise funds for surgery for Roo. She needs to be spayed and we have a local spay coupon and spay wi discount but that still doesn't lower the days expenses enough We are still looking at $150 in care costs for that day alone. $100 for her spay and $50 for her adjustment at another vet clinic later in the day.

      All I am asking for is something that is tossed in the garbage every day. on the top side of the purina chow, one and proplan bags is a weight circle. even sending one helps us get closer to 1000 pounds of weight circles we need to cover her one appt.

      can mail them to us. We thank you very much. You can view Roo's progress from november 5th, 09 through now on www.youtube.com/labrdogs

      Roo Niemeyer
      22695 270th st
      cornell, wi 54732