Wanted: Assistance paying for cancer treatment

  • paula2473
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      I have taken in a neighborhood cat who is getting up there in years. Dont have any idea what happened to his owners.
      I took him to the vet and was told he might have cancer
      The sore is on his nose and it isnt getting any better.
      I only get social security so really dont have any idea how I can pay for any kind of treatments for him.
      He is very lethargic and all he does it sleep. Can anyone tell me how I can get some help for him?