need info on transport for ucan spaay/nutuer clinic

  • EllenH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      greetings fellow critter lovers,
      does anyone know of anybody who transports cats to ucan to be spayed or nuetered, I have a speech impediment and dont like to talk on the phone so email is easier I live in middletown and need to know the next spay/nueter clinic is, so if anyone can find this out for me Id be very greatful thanks and have a great weekend Ellen Hobbs Middletowen, ohio