Help Needed for 2 / 4 Wheeler as Donation

  • Nilesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010

      Hi all,

      Snakes plays a very important role in our ecology by consuming rodents &
      rat mice that eat-ups most of the grains in villages.

      As all of you aware, PAWS rescues more then 500 reptiles a year which
      localities wants to kill them, means daily 2 reptiles calls we receive.
      We save hundreds of lives by our dedicated team efforts. All rescuers
      use their own bikes to rescue such reptiles. Mainer times the bikes are
      not available for various reasons. Daily we also deal with forest
      department for paperwork & also release snake in different localities

      We at PAWS looking out for a donor who can donate us an unwanted,
      second-hand but in working condition any two-wheeler moped scooter or
      any four wheeler - to use as pool vehicle for rescue & release of
      wildlife.

      If anyone has any contact to donate even a new ambulance, we desperately
      need one exclusively for wildlife rescue & rehabilitation. We have
      project proposal for new ambulance ready with us.

      Please pass this message to all your friends & to all your contacts and
      help in our need. We are open to acknowledge the person's name on
      donated vehicle as well as on our official website.

      Do contact undersigned on 992077536 for sponsorship or can e-mail me on
      nilesh@...

      Thank you for caring!

      Warm Regards,

      Nilesh Bhanage
      www.pawsasia.org <http://www.pawsasia.org/>
      "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray."