Need help with surgey costs for a maligant mammory tumor

  • midnightxstars
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      We just found out our precious girl Kaos has a malignant tumor on her mammory chain. The vet is pretty certain that it's contained for now, and would like to remove it as soon as possible. We got an estimate for 1,122. Which covers everything. The vet is not wanting to do chemo because there's no need for it at the moment. If the cancer hasn't spread than it's almost 100% chance this surgery will fix her completely and she will be cancer free.

      Kaos is a 7 year old Staffordshire Terrier. We adopted her 5 years ago. the came from a pretty horrible past. She had an embedded collar, and her ears were cut almost completely off, but we have given her the best life possible since she joined our family.

      So far we have sold some of our living room furniture, and now have 500 towards the surgery, and are working on getting more. It's really difficult right now. It kills us that we can't afford it but are doing everything we can to raise the money.

      Anything helps, and I really honestly wish I could afford this and didn't have to ask for help.

      You can make donations via credit card directly to the vet (the don't take american express) They are called the Animal Care Clinic and they are located in Vancouver, WA their number and address is:

      Donations to the vet can be made to Kaos Terwilleger.

      916 Northeast 112th Avenue
      Vancouver, WA 98684-5104
      (360) 253-4241

      If you happen to live in the Vancouver, WA area you can also donate with cash to the clinic. Unfortunately They don't take checks.

      You can also donate through paypal to my account. Please don't feel obligated to donate this way, I would prefer it to go directly to the vet so no one has to worry about where their donations are going.

      The link to my paypal account for her surgery is here:

      http://tinyurl.com/yjucmd4

      Anything helps, I don't care if it's a dollar it all helps! Please feel free to contact me via e-mail if you have any questions or just know of some other way to help other than financially.

      Thank you everyone we appreciate anything you do even if it's just sending good thoughts are way!