Donations Needed for Rescued Puppies in Tarboro, NC

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Donations of Gift Cards to Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Food Lion or Harris Teeter are desperately needed for rescued puppies in Tarboro, NC to help us buy puppy food, treats, puppy pads and toys for our rescued babies. Each time we find loving, forever homes for most of one litter another litter in need comes to our attention and as you guys know when that happens it's really hard to turn your back on them. If anyone is able to help us out by sending us some gift cards to any of the above stores that would be great. Thanks in advance, on behalf of our rescued babies, Lisa White