Donations needed

  • scorpio11225@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2010
      Hi everyone, my name is Deborah and I need financial help for my animals. Over the years I have rescued stray cats and dog from shelters, the streets and doing TNR(trap,neuter,return). Well, my loving family consists of 14 cats and 2 pit bulls which I love dearly and can't even consider giving them up. But, my financial situation is bad and thre are three of them (isabella,casey,and goldie) that is in need of operations. I don't know what to do I am so heart broken and scared cause I don't want to give them up. If anyone can help me I would be truely grateful. I can't lose my little guys I raised them all. I live in new york and you can email me at scorpio11225@.... Thanks to anyone who can help me.