NEED FOSTER MOM ASAP

  • EllenH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hi guys,
      man what a night, mike and i went to his pool league at 7pm and this preg momma someone dropped off was on the porch when we came home at 1045pm she looked a little thinner i heard a tiny meow and followed the voice to one of the dens on the front porch, i reached in the den and found 1 kitten I dont know if it was still born but it was almost rock hard I couldnt save it so I went and got a flash light to look in the den and she had 3 more, so I came in after looking at the kittens they were barely warm but she wasnt doing anything with them. a few mintues later I checked them agsin and they were cold, my sis lives across the street and i called her crien ive never had to deal with kittens thst small so we grabbed the 3 wrapped them up I blew my hot breath on the 2 my sis took the runt and started doing the same, we used our own body heat we both took the kittens we took off our bras and let the kittens next to our skin, then my sis had the idea to use the blow drier she she held all 3 wrapped up in a blanket they started to get warm we tried giving them baby rice ceral and evp. milk they took a little then we wanted to try to see if momma would nurse so i brought her in my sis held the kittens still wrapped up in a towel under her shirt and I laid momma on a blanket next to my sis she brought out 1 kitten at a time momma smelled them .I put the kittens 1 by one on a teet and she started nursing then right away, if we hadnt of brought them in when we did they would have been like the one i found when we got home, so i have a huge cage and i put a half of a carrier inside hay in it covered with a blanket, put the kittens and momma in the cage, food and water ect so she and the kittens are doing well right now but right now my dog is dying, he was dianoises this past fri with a brain tumor the vet gave him 2-8 weeks if that and im trying to deal with moody my dog hes 13 years old and feeding the 35 i now do , if anyone can take this momma for just a little while id be so greatful, please cross point or what ever u do to get this out , my nerves and are on edge with the inpending loss of my dog, my mom had surgery today my dad has surgery on tuesday i just need a little help if u or anyone can please let me know shes ok for now but as soon as anyone can help I would apprecitate it. Thank you all kindly,

      Ellen Hobbs