Blankets for cage covers

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      We are a small parrot rescue/sanctuary located in Georgia. We have taken in several new parrots and have run out of blankets. We could use any that anyone might have to spare to cover cages. The weather here has been uncharacteristically cold for Georgia. We have mostly large birds and cages so we would need Queen or King size blankets. Used is fine as long as their in pretty good condition. We sure would appreciate any help we could get.