Interested in helping animals in and around Tarboro, NC

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      SPCA Alliance of NC works to rescue and spay & neuter homeless and shelter dogs. Permanent and foster homes are needed for adoptable dogs. Donations are needed so that we can help more homeless & abused animals. If you love animals please consider making a donation or becoming a foster parent. For more information contact Peggy Harrell at peggyharrell@... or me at mrmrsbobo@...

      If you would like to send a donation, donations can be sent to
      SPCA Alliance of NC
      PO Box 1461
      Tarboro, NC 27886

      Thanks on behalf of the animals.