Needed: Lab Microscope

  • sunnydaystogo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Needed: Lab Microscope

      INTRO: I am looking for the donation of a lab microscope for our non-profit (502c3) Calvert Well Pet Clinic/PAWS. This clinic is a non-profit clinic and offers low-fee spay/neuters with the goal of reducing the numbers of unwanted kittens and puppies. We need a lab microscope to do fecal tests, etc. I will be happy to mail you a tax donation receipt.

      If you have a lab microscope you can donate, pls email me at sunnydaystogo@....

      LOCATION: Prince Frederick, Maryland

      Thank you kindly, Dot. >^.,.^<