send out a challenge to all animal lovers

  • icybaby05@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      ok guys, I need help. I know this is a strange request, but I need toys! I know a family that isnt going to have a Christmas, and they have a little 5 year old girl, and 9 year old boy. The dad lost his job and month ago due to the economy, and the mom is making 7 bucks an hour. I want to make sure these babies have a good Christmas. They we're talking about Santa yesterday, and the mom started crying. Im heartbroken