Milwaukee, WI Pet food assistance .... CL

  • Carol Janchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Milwauke, Wisconsin area ...hope this helps someone :)  Original post below ...
      Carol J and the 11 bratty ratties   <:3)~~~   Northern Michigan
      Rat EMERGENCY?  eMail:  rathelp@yahoogroups.com

      Are you struggling to feed your pet?

      Date: 2009-11-08, 6:30PM
      I know times are tough and budgets are tight. I know some people have to give up their pets because they can't afford to feed them. If you need some help, the Wisconsin Humane Society has a program to help you out. Here is the link, please check it out before giving up your pet!
      http://www.wihumane.org/services/petfoodassistance.aspx
      Thank you!

      • Location: Milwaukee
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests