Needed - collars and leashes

  • trigueoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Pittie's Place is a rescue, sanctuary and advocacy group located in Central Ohio. We are in need of leashes and collars of all sizes. We need these for dogs that are in our rescue but also for dogs in the community. Every day we see dogs without proper collars that are wearing chains, rope and wire around their necks. We try to get these dogs fitted with appropriate collars and get the owners to use appropriate leashes. If you have any extra new or used collars and leashes just sitting around your house, we will put them to good use!

      Thanks so much,

      Lisa
      www.pittiesplace.com

      Mailing address: