tons of supplies; washington state

  • Laura LEDET
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      I have a ton of animal related stuff here that I would like to donate to whomever might need it.  Everything from cages to blankets, small animal misc, reptile misc and lord only knows what all else.  I also have a 6 foot X 6 foot X 4 foot reptile enclosure.  I am located in Puyallup, Wa, everything would need to be picked up directly from me.  I have been doing rescue for 20+ years but have had to scale way back due to finances and just do not want to take all this stuff to Goodwill.  Would like to help other rescues out if I can.

      Warmest Regards, Laura Ledet Wildlife/Domestic Rescue and Rehab. VIRGINIA OPOSSUM REHAB INFO: http://tinyurl.com/c8o6gg (OR) http://www.angelfire.com/marsupials1/possum19.html JOIN MY REHAB GROUP! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/opossumrehab/ HEDGEHOG CARE: http://tinyurl.com/ptoe A complete guide to hedgehog care, including WHS, diet, product links, and much more! Help feed shelter animals for free: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ "We can judge the heart of a person by their treatment of animals"