Service dog needs help.

  • Canine Kids
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Roo is my seizure alert dog and she was playing last night in the yard with Dad and is now paralized. after a huge expense last night and after spending our emergency savings on a complicated spay which caused post surgery bleeding I have nothing left to pay for roos care. She is at a clinic that does canine spine manipulation to put everything back into place. this is her best option and most cost effective one. but still not cheap when the funds are gone.

      I know times are tough which makes giving rougher but if you have a spare dollar or two you could pay to her vet that would be wonderful. Please make payment directly to...

      the Animal Wellness center of Buffalo Valley
      201 Industrial Drive #1
      Mondovi, WI 54755

      For Roo the nearly 4 yr old black lab that came in paralized.

      Don't know what the bill was total today but we know about $100 for today for Roo and each day she is there through monday at least is $60 a day and further manipulations until she regains a wobble or better. already after one session she went from being in a great deal of pain and not sleeping since last night to urrinationg for the first time in nearly 24 hours, and resting comfortably on the bed. She and I are a team that has been cut short too soon at nearly 4 years of age. Dispite her pain last night she was still very concerned for me.

      I thank you in advance for your help and consideration to donate to roo's care.