East Coast Maine Coon Rescue Needs Volunteers

  • J Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      ECMCR needs help with the following:

      Case Managers - A Case Manager processes adoption applications and plays matchmaker between our available cats/kittens and an adopter. Responsibilities include contacting personal and vet references and conducting a telephone interview with the applicant. All results must be written up in a review. Good telephone and written communication skills are required. If you believe you might be interested in this position, please submit a Case Manager Volunteer application:
      http://www.ecmcr org/form_case_manager_application.htm

      Foster Homes - Foster homes are an integral part of our operation. Without them, we wouldn't be able to rescue any cats/kittens. ECMCR pays vet bills and the foster home is responsible for providing shelter, food, litter, supplies, toys, and love. A foster home has the final say over where their foster cats/kittens will be adopted. If you are interested in fostering a Maine Coon cat/kitten, please submit a Volunteer Foster Application:
      http://www.ecmcr.org/form_foster_application.htm

      Transporter - A transporter drives our foster cats/kittens from shelters to foster homes or from foster homes to their approved adopters. If you are interested in transporting, please submit a volunteer application to Transport:
      http://www.ecmcr.org/form_transport_application.htm

      Once you submit any of these applications, a volunteer will contact you and answer any questions that you might have. Feel free to e-mail Debbie at ECMR@... if you have any questions.

      Yahoo Group: