CL: Andersonville, IL - FREE dog food

  • Carol Janchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Am assuming this is Andersonville, Illinois because it is from the Chicago, IL CL.  Original post below ... hope it helps someone :)
      Carol J and the 11 bratty ratties   <:3)~~~   Northern Michigan
      Rat EMERGENCY?  eMail:  rathelp@yahoogroups.com

      free Natural Balance Original Ultra dog food

      Date: 2009-11-01, 5:42PM
      We bought a 30+ lb. bag of Natural Balance Original Ultra for our finicky greyhound, but it didn't work so well for him, so if anyone would like the rest of the bag (we only used a few cups' worth) you are welcome to it. Let us know when you'd like to pick it up. Thanks!

      • Location: Andersonville
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests