In Desperate need of cat de-wormer!!!!

  • Miss Bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Some neighbor kids brought home a kitten, their parents unaware that they had it so now I have him and plan on keeping him. His name is Stubs and he is a sweet baby but he is full of worms and I have no way of getting anything until a week from Friday. I have cat food and all that but no money for the de-wormer until as said a week from Friday. If anyone can help I would be very very grateful. I'm in the Michigan area. Thanks,

      Malissa