Chicago, Illinois: PET FOOD FOR THOSE IN NEED (Chicago)

  • Carol Janchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Original CraigsList post below - hope this helps someone!
      Carol J and the 13 bratty ratties   <:3)~~~   Northern Michigan
      Rat EMERGENCY?  eMail:  rathelp@yahoogroups.com

      PET FOOD FOR THOSE IN NEED

      Date: 2009-08-25, 1:05PM

      There are resources for those who are in need of food for their pets.
      See information below:

      Animal Welfare League
      6224 S Wabash
      Chicago, IL 60637
      Phone: 773.667.0088
      Fax: 773.667.0930

      Pet Food Give-A-Ways
      Once a month, our satellite shelter provides a monthly supply of pet food to pet owners on a limited income who otherwise would be unable to keep their companion animals. The shelter works diligently to secure food donations so that we can continue this vital service in the community.
      Clinic Services for Limited Income Pet Owners
      Our three full time staff veterinarians attend to the medical needs of all the animals that come through our doors. We also offer clinic services for animals whose owners are on a limited income such as welfare, disability, social security, unemployment or senior citizens

      PAWS Chicago Pet Food Bank
      PAWS Chicago is committed to helping companion animals stay in their homes. In these difficult financial times our Pet Food Bank will supply those in extreme financial need with pet food and supplies for 3-6 months.

      Contact info below:

      Susan A. Robinson
      Community Outreach Manager
      PAWS Chicago
      773-475-9425
      surobinson@...
      Please do not give up your pet because you can't afford food or vetting. Utilize the resources established to help pet owners who are going through difficult financial times.

      • Location: Chicago
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests