Re:File - Animal Wish List Posting System ... please read

  • WrenYorkieRescue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
    Here is a current 2009 listing of organizations that offer grants or funding assistance for vet bills.  unfortunately, most of them do require prior approval.

     Robyn Lee Dondero-Wren
    Yorkie Rescue - East San Francisco Bay Area & Northern California
    WrenYorkieRescue@...

    510 610-0291 cell
    510 287-4272 workdays [cycles over to the cell #]
    800 568-6472 x272 workdays & afterhours: PRESS 8 enter ext. 272, let it cycle]
  • Stephen Rosenthal
    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2 11:44 AM
      Hi Barb,

      About a month ago I changed my group settings to web only, as I am trying to limit the number of emails I receive. To date this change has not taken affect. Please adjust my membership to web only or let me know who to contact to get it done.

      Thank you,
      Steve

      Sent from my iPad
    • williameisi
      Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
        We are in desperate need of help re-locating 23 dogs about 45 miles.
        Fuel money is foremost. Bill Eisiminger Kansas Animal Sanctuary 606
        S Washington Cassoday KS 66842 316 452 1033 Williameisi@...
        and on Facebook....we scrape by month to month out of my retirement
        check...moving is by court order...no choice...and no means to move....
      • Jamie
        Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2015
          Hello thank you for your time. It would also be nice if people would post that they got the help they needed. Example, people post about needing dog food. I personally have resolved that issue for a few and yet they do not say that. I don't mean like "so and so got me food" but more like I received food.
          This makes it easier for people like me who give.
          Sent from my MetroPCS Android device

          AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          >ANIMAL WISH LIST POSTING SYSTEM:
          >The Animal Wish List has a system in which
          >members are to post their messages. This system makes
          >it easier for members to know at quick glance what
          >messages are in reference to.
          >Members can quickly see which messages they want to read.
          >
          >When you make a post, please be sure to begin
          >your "SUBJECT:" with one of the following:
          >* OFFER or DONATION: (insert offered material here)
          >* NEEDED or WANTED: (insert wanted material here)
          >* INTRO: (insert your introduction message here)
          >Be sure to include your location AND contact information.
          >
          >GROUP RULES:
          >* You MUST include your contact information and provide your
          >location in your post.
          >* DO NOT POST FOR OTHERS. You may post for yourself only.
          >* DO NOT POST REGARDING ADOPTIONS/FOSTERING.
          >* DO NOT CROSS-POST.
          >* DO NOT POST REGARDING EBAY.
          >* DO NOT POST ANNOUNCING NEW PET/ANIMAL GROUPS.
          >* DO NOT POST REGARDING TRANSPORTS.
          >
          >{{{{KEEP IN MIND}}}}
          >* There is no selling of animals in this group!
          >
          >* When posting a Wish list, make sure you provide the state
          >you live in and CONTACT information (email address).
          >
          >* On the AnimalWishList group home there are databases.
          >Please utilize these to post your wishlists or post your
          >wish list to the board.
          >The information will be added to the webpage above for quick
          >reference.
          >
          >* Remember that we are a CHARITABLE group...give when you
          >can, ask for what you need.
          >
          >* Do not post messages regarding animal adoptions or fosters.
          >While there is a never-ending need for foster or permanent
          >homes for animals, our mission is more focused on the
          >ITEMS/FUNDS it takes to keep them healthy and happy.
          >
          >* Do not Cross-Post.
          >
          >* You may post a link to your animal related groups or
          >websites in the links section. We have folders set-up for
          >Animal Rescue, Finanacial Aid/Funding, Find A Home/Adoption,
          >Handicapped Pets, etc...
          >
          >* The LINKS section is loaded with information.
          >New information is acquired all the time and posted to it,
          >so you might wish to visit the LINKS section fairly regularly.
          >
          >If you have any questions, you may contact
          >any of the moderators of the group.
          >Last and definitly most important,
          >**Keep Loving Animals!!!!
          >
          >Barb - owner of the Animal Wish List yahoo group
          >email: Lady_enya_1@...
          >

          >------------------------------------
          >
          >------------------------------------
          >

          >------------------------------------
          >
          >Yahoo Groups Links

        • vickie stegnerski
          Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6 8:08 PM
            hello folks I live here in Roseville Michigan if anyone cannot take care of their small birds like parekettes, canaries,finches, doves I will give them a very good home,I am a animal lover and I am a very mature women also.I will take any unwanted small fish also...thank you and happy holidays. email me back .and I will get back to you.
            Vickie Stegnerski
          • vickie stegnerski
            Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2016
              hi folks if there is anyone who wants to give away small birds or small fish I will take them they will have a good home I am a animal lover.thank you and have a wonderfull day
            • vickie stegnerski
              Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1
                I WILL TAKE ANY SMALL BIRDS THEY WILL HAVE A GOOD HOME I AM A MATURE ADULT WOMEN WHO LOVES BIRDS.TEXT ME BACK.