WANTED: rabbit items in Colorado

  • Catnip Family
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Long story short, I have 2 rescue rabbits and need items such as grass hay (or a source where a bale can be found), pine pellets or litter, rabbit toys, and a small or corner litter box.  Since there's two of them they also need a bigger water bottle.  I normally help only dogs and cats, but couldn't say no to these two.  Also if anyone knows of a place that offers discount rabbit supplies that would be helpful too.  Thank you for all you can help with.  Please email: kidzandcats at msn dot com for further details.

      Darlene