  • gnapier@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      When it rains, it pours. Orphans, left to die, now sick with parvo... imagine that. Imagine if you
      were 4 weeks old, and your mommy suddenly disappeared because a farmer shot
      her, how would you fend for yourself. Well, luckily, these babies made it
      to the shelter via a good samaritan, but now, they need your help. One
      puppy has come down with parvo. Although his only symptoms now are watery
      poo and no appetite, no blood, he and his three sisters are at risk. We are raising money
      for the little guy's treatment. The puppies at home that have not exhibited any signs have been started on Tamiflu for prevention. Your donation is tax deductible, and can be paid
      directly to the vet via credit or debit card at 859 734 2245. If he is not better, we will do a blood
      transfusion tomorrow. Keep your fingers and paws crossed that their lives
      are spared such that they have another chance to live with a family.
      Thank you in advance. Please let me know if you're able to help so I know how much more is needed to cover his bills at gnapier@...

      God Bless,

      Geri

      Owner/Moderator of KYRescueTransportandAwareness
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KYRescueTransportandAwareness/
      Outreach Coordinator, Mercer County Humane Society
      www.petfinder.org/shelters/KY132.html
      Adoption and Outreach Coordinator, Northern Dog and Hopewell Rescue
      www.petfinder.org/shelters/KY143.html