Please we need help to raise funds for our just created Dog & Cat Shelter

  • hagamoselmilagro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Hello.

      We are "Hagamos el Milagro" (Making the Miracle) a just created Dog & Cat Shelter in the town of San Luis Rio Colorado Sonora, in Mexico. (just in the border with San Luis Arizona)

      We are asking your help to raise funds to make cages and Floor for our animal shelter. Actually we have 112 dogs and 7 cages only!! can you imagine !! :( :( :(

      We desesperately need funds to make cages and to put floor below the cages

      Please help us. Your donation of .25 cents, a dollar or any amount will help us a lot.
      Thank you very much for your donation.

      Please visit our ChipIn fundraising page at:

      http://hagamoselmilagro.chipin.com/our-dog-and-cat-shelter

      our webpage: www.hagamoselmilagro.org

      (It has an English translator, original page is in spanish)