Update On The Puppy I Saved

  • angelmom1998@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009

      I wanted to give everyone a update on the puppy I saved a few weeks ago.He turned 5 weeks old last Thursday and he is doing pretty well.I have named him Max.He is a full blooded black Lab and boy is he a hand full LOL   He has to be on Puppy Replacement milk until he is at least 8 weeks old.The Vet wants to see him this Friday April 10Th,2009 to check him out and check his weight  and she said it will run around $40.00 and I have no clue how in the world i can afford this.Also he will need to be seen again when he is 8 weeks old and every three weeks until he is old enough for his Rabies shot.The Vet's office said they will talk with me about all his shots he will need and putting him on heart worm pills on Friday at the visit.Besides the cost for all the Vet visits I'm really enjoying having Max and I have really enjoyed taking care of him and helping him grow every single day and I'm so glad I was able to save his life and see him live to be turning 6 weeks old this Thursday.

      Blessing To You All

      Digital Photography - Click Now.