Insulin to be Given Away

  • WrenYorkieRescue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I've recently been contacted by a gentleman in Carmichael California who has two unopened bottles of insulin and a new opened bottle with only 1 dose used before his Yorkie companion passed on.  If you are local and could pick up that would be preferred, so avoid possibile damage to the drugs by bounding around during shipping.  His email is PAKTC10@....

       Robyn Lee Dondero-Wren
      Yorkie Rescue - East San Francisco Bay Area & Northern California
      WrenYorkieRescue@...
      rdondero@...
      510 610-0291 cell