Items needed

  • florajon
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2005
      If anyone wouldlike to help.Our rescue group with anything.U can
      contact me at florajon@... is a good way to get in
      contact with me.
    • crysros1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2005

        Leslie
      • gingergoldenhair
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 12, 2005
          Lori: I would like to help out with the doggie beds. What size???
          Ginger

          --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, Lori A Campbell
          <lcampbel@c...> wrote:

          > I have 20 dogs I am caring for and, with my extremely limited
          income right
          > now, can't afford to buy dog beds. The dogs have a hard linoleum
          floor to
          > lay on and I put old blankets down but it really isn't soft enough
          for
          > their old bones. I have one dog bed and they fight over it. Does
          anyone
          > have any to donate or know of a very low-cost source? I live in
          central
          > Missouri.
          >
          > Lori
        • florajon
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 15, 2005
            I am in need of silver water,feed pans.Also I am in need of
            antiseptic,antibiotic ointment.And little knicks and knacks.To help
            with my rescues.If anyone would like to help.