Re: [AnimalWishList] Items needed

  • Blanca Friedman
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28 6:32 PM
      Hi,
      It would help if the ones that need help woud post an
      address or a way to contact, many of us want to help
      but do not have the time to e mail back and forth to
      find out how to help. Please post an address so that
      we may be able to send things.
      thank you
      Blanca
      --- Margaret Boyd <just_a_game_to_me@...> wrote:

      > Tell me me more please
      > Maggie
      > florajon <florajon@...> wrote:
      >
      > We are in need of blankets,cat toys,dog
      > toys.fleamedicine.feed
      > pans,coupons for food.Also antiseptics ,shampoos
      > milk
      > replacers,bottles syringes to give medicine.We
      > apprciate any and all
      > help .Thank you for the time .That you are taking to
      > donate stuff.IT
      > is going to a good cause.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • florajon
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2005
        If anyone wouldlike to help.Our rescue group with anything.U can
        contact me at florajon@... is a good way to get in
        contact with me.
      • crysros1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2005

          Leslie
        • gingergoldenhair
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 12, 2005
            Lori: I would like to help out with the doggie beds. What size???
            Ginger

            --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, Lori A Campbell
            <lcampbel@c...> wrote:

            > I have 20 dogs I am caring for and, with my extremely limited
            income right
            > now, can't afford to buy dog beds. The dogs have a hard linoleum
            floor to
            > lay on and I put old blankets down but it really isn't soft enough
            for
            > their old bones. I have one dog bed and they fight over it. Does
            anyone
            > have any to donate or know of a very low-cost source? I live in
            central
            > Missouri.
            >
            > Lori
          • florajon
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 15, 2005
              I am in need of silver water,feed pans.Also I am in need of
              antiseptic,antibiotic ointment.And little knicks and knacks.To help
              with my rescues.If anyone would like to help.