Need cart for schnauzer...back legs don't work

  • Lori Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      My schnuazer's back legs no long work. I don't want to put him down because of this. He seems happy and is eating well. He probably won't live more than another year. Is there anywhere I can get a temporary donation of a cart so he doesn't have to drag his back legs around? I am very low income and can't afford to get one.