Update on Momma thrown from a car

  • Angel Hutto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      Momma and her 5 babies are doing pretty good. The babies are now on their third day. We are working to keep them healthy. There are plans to have momma spayed as soon as she is ready as well as trying to get the puppies and momma shots. Mom also needs to be heartworm tested. We are not sure of the cost of these expenses yet. Their first vet visit will be at 4 weeks of age. We have named all Annie's babies: Domino, Ivory, Ebony, Patch, and Freckles. Even after all Annie has been through she is still trusting and loving and happy to have a nice warm bed and plenty of food and water. As soon as everyone is healthy, ready and albe they will be making a trip to Operation Kindness, a not kill shelter located in Carrolton. We will update the pictures once a week on these babies.