Help needed

  • florajon
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 26, 2005
      I have asked for help before .And we4 are in still need of stuff.If
      their is anyone out there.That can help would .You please post.Or if
      anyone has te niceness in their heart.To help a rescue group.With
      just something small.It would be really apperciated.We are a non
      profit group.And I can give more info if needed.
    • Christa N Riley
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 26, 2005
        well yes a list of what you need might be helpful  =0)

        florajon <florajon@...> wrote:

        I have asked for help before .And we4 are in still need of stuff.If
        their is anyone out there.That can help would .You please post.Or if
        anyone has te niceness in their heart.To help a rescue group.With
        just something small.It would be really apperciated.We are a non
        profit group.And I can give more info if needed.

        Christa Riley
        www.doggydoodles.org
        Director

        www.greatdanelifelinestl.org
        Vice President

        Doggy Doodles Yahoo Group
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoggyDoodles/

        MOSellURStuff
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MOSellURStuff/
      • Margaret Boyd
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 26, 2005
          I want more info on this rescue group. Where you are what kind you rescue etc. Thanks
          Maggie

          florajon <florajon@...> wrote:

          I have asked for help before .And we4 are in still need of stuff.If
          their is anyone out there.That can help would .You please post.Or if
          anyone has te niceness in their heart.To help a rescue group.With
          just something small.It would be really apperciated.We are a non
          profit group.And I can give more info if needed.

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Blanca Friedman
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
            Please email address so that I can help you.
            Thank you
            Blanca
            --- Christa N Riley <luvmyyorky@...> wrote:

            > well yes a list of what you need might be helpful
            > =0)
            >
            > florajon <florajon@...> wrote:
            > I have asked for help before .And we4 are in still
            > need of stuff.If
            > their is anyone out there.That can help would .You
            > please post.Or if
            > anyone has te niceness in their heart.To help a
            > rescue group.With
            > just something small.It would be really
            > apperciated.We are a non
            > profit group.And I can give more info if needed.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >

            > Christa Riley
            > www.doggydoodles.org
            > Director
            >
            > www.greatdanelifelinestl.org
            > Vice President
            >
            > Doggy Doodles Yahoo Group
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoggyDoodles/
            >
            > MOSellURStuff
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MOSellURStuff/

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • kyerstinwillis
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 11, 2005
              Hi I need to pick a brain or two. I need trasport for my aniamls
              betweek kansas and ga. I am leaving a really abusive situation and any
              information would be greatful. also if you know of anywhere to get or
              buy some kennels would be helpful too. Please email me at
              kyerstinwillis@.... that is the best way to get ahold of me.
              thanks so much

              kyerstin
            • Misty
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 30, 2008
                Hi I am in need of some help. I am 17 weeks pregnant and unable to
                work due to complacations and I barly have enough money comming in to
                pay my bills. I have two male cats that I need to get netured really
                bad. The one sprays everything even my furniture. I have tried to find
                someone who could take them and love them but I have been unable to
                and I WILL NOT just put them out they are good cats other then the
                spraying. If anyone could help me with the vet bills to get them fixed
                I would very much appreciate it. I also have one other problem that
                maybe someone could help me with. The litter box stays clean but the
                one who does not spray anything will not use the litterbox any
                suggestions on what I might do to get him to use it would also help.
                Thank you all.You can contact me at daffygirl90@...
              • Horse Helping
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 30, 2008
                  Hope you can get help.....I have 2 males also that I need to get fixed( &
                  can't afford to do it right now), you may want to call the vets in your
                  area & see if they are having any special's for neutering. We've got a vet
                  here that does it on occasion, usually 2 males for $20.

                  All 3 of my cats are wild stray's that were rescued from being live chew
                  toys for our dog (2 were, the 3rd just adopted us a month ago). One of the
                  older 2 also sprayed, I spanked him told him if he wanted to continue that
                  bad behavior that he could just go right back outside where he came from &
                  pitched him out. Apparently spending a cold night outside was enough to
                  convince him that it was best that he use the cat boxes (there were 3 at the
                  time, now there's just 2)or else he'd be homeless again.

                  I don't know if that'd work for your cat, but you may have to look into some
                  sort of training for him, I've been told that getting them fixed doesn't
                  always change that behavior.

                  Alli
                  > Hi I am in need of some help. I am 17 weeks pregnant and unable to
                  > work due to complacations and I barly have enough money comming in to
                  > pay my bills. I have two male cats that I need to get netured really
                  > bad. The one sprays everything even my furniture. I have tried to find
                  > someone who could take them and love them but I have been unable to
                  > and I WILL NOT just put them out they are good cats other then the
                  > spraying. If anyone could help me with the vet bills to get them fixed
                  > I would very much appreciate it. I also have one other problem that
                  > maybe someone could help me with. The litter box stays clean but the
                  > one who does not spray anything will not use the litterbox any
                  > suggestions on what I might do to get him to use it would also help.
                  > Thank you all.You can contact me at daffygirl90@...

                • Jean
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 13, 2008
                    I have am disabled and have several pets that we love.Our problem is I
                    only get disablity and my husban is still working on getting his
                    started.We dont have a vehicale and I was wondering if anyone had a
                    extra car or van tha can be driven that isnot really needed.I know this
                    is a lot to ask for but I thought I would try.Its been a very long time
                    sinch I have posted on here.Please if you can help us it would be so
                    wonderful.
                    email:
                    charlesandjean2003@...
                  • Veronica Henson
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 13, 2008
                      we need to know what city and state ur located in!

                      Veronica Henson
                      Helping The Helpless
                      Coatesville, PA  19320
                      Shop through http://www.igive.com and donate to HTH for Free!

                      I have am disabled and have several pets that we love.Our problem is I
                      only get disablity and my husban is still working on getting his
                      started.We dont have a vehicale and I was wondering if anyone had a
                      extra car or van tha can be driven that isnot really needed.I know this
                      is a lot to ask for but I thought I would try.Its been a very long time
                      sinch I have posted on here.Please if you can help us it would be so
                      wonderful.
                      email:
                      charlesandjean2003@ yahoo.com

                      Checked by AVG.

                      Checked by AVG.

                    • littlesorrelfilly
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 19, 2008
                        We have a small private equine rescue here in NY. We are funded out of
                        our own pockets, and have been operating successfully for five years.
                        We have rescued over fifty horses and placed them in loving homes under
                        contract that they be returned here if they cannot be kept or are not
                        receiving adequate care.
                        On Friday I lost my job.
                        We need:
                        Equine Senior feed
                        shavings
                        homes for three horses
                        halters
                        hay
                        fencing

                        Thanks for any assistance!
                        Jen
                        Email: brockstables@...
                      • Cricket
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 10, 2009
                        • 1 Attachment
                        • 2.6 MB
                        Below is a message from my daughter.  If anyone can help, or has any suggestions, please let me know.  Thank you.  Cricket

                        Hello,
                        I'm sorry I have to write this, as I've never had to ask for help before. But now with the economy, my hours have been cut at work and my husband has just now been called back to work after being laid off since November. The problem is with my dear cat Comet. I rescued him when he was a baby and he is now 8 years old, and neutered. Awhile back he had a small growth on his neck, which I had checked with our vet, and they weren't concerned at the time. However, it has now grown extremely big and is very vascular. I've attached a picture of it, if it shows up for you. The vet said it is very aggressive growing now and should come off. But I just can't afford the bill for the surgery. It will cost between $300.00 and $509.43... {estimate} I've applied to Care Credit, but was turned down due to my husbands lay off from work. If anyone can please help me with this, I would be more than willing to make monthly payments in order to pay it back... unfortunately the vet doesn't take payments, and I just can't afford it all at once. Please let me know if you can help Comet. Thank you. Sincerely, Kim Jenkins
                        The vets name is: Northside Veterinary Hospital
                        1416 West Giles Rd.
                        Muskegon, MI. 49445
                        231-744-1151

                        At Phillachry, in 1881, when Robert Louis Stevenson saw a dog being ill-treated, he at once interposed, and when the owner resented his interference and told him, "It's not your dog," Stevenson cried out, "It's God's dog and I'm here to protect it."
                        We give dogs: Time we can spare, Space we can spare, and Love we can spare.......
                        And in return:  Dogs give us their all.......It's the best deal man has ever made........

                      • cricket10182000@yahoo.com
                        Message 12 of 16 , Jun 14, 2009
                          Below is a link that was set up, for anyone that would like to help Comet get his surgery.  Any small amount will help.  If you prefer, you can also send it directly to the vets office toward Comets bill.  We were blessed to find a vet that will take payments for the surgery.  Thank you all so much.  Cricket

                          Dr. Langlois

                          From: Doreen Hammond <doreen@...>
                          Subject: RE: Help needed

                          Doreen Hammond

                          Going To The Dogs
                          President
                          GTTR LOGO for ning test

                          Treat your dog to the best...buy your dog cookies from me. Wheat and Corn Free and now FREE SHIPPING! Check it out here: Doreen's Doggie Delights

                          Check out our store! J
                          http://www.cafepress.com/goingtothe501c3

                          Come join our PREMIER Dog Rescue site: Going To The Dogs (best viewed in Mozilla Foxfire)
                          Come join our PREMIER Cat Rescue site: Going To The Cats

                          Add your foster or adoptable pet to our Premier adoption site: Going To My New Home See me for a form and we will add your pets for you.

                          Message 13 of 16 , Nov 15, 2009
                            I am in need for help with buying Royal Canine low fat for my dog, it's about $44 for a 16 pound bag.  I hate to ask but money is so tight right now.  If you can help, please let me know.  Thank you so much.  I am in western Ohio.
                            Thanks.
                          • annastanley89
                            Message 14 of 16 , Mar 14, 2012
                              Hello,

                              I am posting on behalf of Chester Cat Care, a small rescue charity who work to rescue and rehome cats and kittens in need.

                              We urgently need the help of cat-lovers to help us win a fantastic prize of £5,000. I hope that this is ok to post here - it isn't an item or money I need from you, just a few minutes to vote for us to win the draw.

                              Please, if you have the time to spare, join the Facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/events/313587615363814/ and follow the instructions at the top to vote.

                              If you have the time and inclination, you can also invite your cat-loving friends to vote by clicking "Invite Friends" at the top right of the page. Adding a persona message to your friends seems to work well.

                              If we win this incredible prize, every penny will be spent on the care and rescue of cats and kittens in need. We are run by volunteers and have 45 cats in at the moment, three had big operations today costing over £500 each!

                              If you have any questions, please let me know- our website is www.chestercatcare.co.uk

                              Thank you so much, and I hope this is ok to post here.

                              Anna
                              Chester Cat Care
                            • kristipatzman
                              Message 15 of 16 , Jan 18, 2013
                                I posted about my dog having major neurosurgery and a chipin account and how some were not comfortable with donating that route, I just wanted to let people know that I have the information if someone wants to help with the bill at MedVets.  I have the information if anyone wants to donate towards Jewel's bill.  I have a huge chunk of it on my CareCredit card (no clue how I will make it monthy but I will find a way) and MedVets took $1002.03 for me to pay over a year since it maxed my CareCredit card.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to figure this all out on money, I get less than $750 with SSDI, and I could not lose her.  I have the information if anyone wants to help, I just would like to not post it online because of so many people so please email me KristiMarie2007@....  I will send you the information.  Thank you so much! Anything will help especially since she has hydrotherapy once a week ($40) that I have to pay cash for but I can do the PT at home with her.
                              • Lillian Escamillo
                                Message 16 of 16 , Oct 14, 2014
                                  I have 2 very sick cats 1 a kitten the other 11 years old. I recently had my debit compromised and they took every penny I had. I am on disability and don't get paid till November. The kitten has an upper respiratory infection and my 11 year old Kula his chewing and pulling her hair out. My vet won't see me unless I can make a payment. I am also in need of kitten chow and clumping cat litter. My vet is Belvidere Family pet in Belvidere can be reached at (81)544-9930. Please call me at 224-634-0039., If anyone can help me with a $39.00 payment. I can take both Kula and Zoey for treatment. One of my them has bloody stool with mucus. Please can someone help me. Thank you. Whoever stole my identity took every penny I had.
                                  Lillian Escamillo