A wish for help/East Bay Area, Calif

  • sassiesuz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hi I hate asking for help for I've had my hours cut and I'm having a
      hard time caring for my four paws and 2 tallons. I've been taking in
      animals that people can't care for for around 10 years and been doing
      it on my own but with hours being cut and my 2nd job stopping it's
      getting harder to come up with food/litter money.
      What I need to help and I'm not sure how or who to ask.

      Can anyone help?

      Sue
      Email: sassiesuz@...