Desperatly in NEED of scoopable cat litter ASAP

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12 7:05 PM
      I am once again in DESPERATE NEED of more scoopable cat litter. (My cats refuse to use the clay type of cat litter.)
      Any brand of scoopable of cat litter will be fine.
      Is there anyway you might be able to help me get more scoopable cat litter ?
       I am at the very bottom of my litter bucket, and with this very poor economy & with all the unexpected  car repair expenses I have this month, I just don't have any money left to get more cat litter.
      To top it all off, my car needed MAJOR REPAIRS, & it is currently at the mechanic's garage.
      I had re-dislocated my knee and am facing my 7th knee surgery. Of course, I am also back on crutches. Therfore,
      I will need you to bring the cat litter to me.
      Can you PLEASE HELP?????
      Thanks much,
      Kitty
      Email: kwuerl@...