My Dog is in the Hospital Can I get help?

  • funzibags
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      My 12 year old lab is in the hospital for a kdney flush. Today is 3
      days he may need one more and and ultra sound and blood work. I never
      asked for help before. But we are having a very hard financial time
      right now at home as my husband is a building contractor I do not think
      I have to say more. I am a substitute teacher and we have 3 kids one in
      college. His bills are very expensive. He is at the animal hopspital in
      Fairfield NJ on Bloomfield Ave. How can I get help?? Annette
      Email: funzibags@...
    • Juli Bednarzyk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Hi -

        Try submitting a funding request at modestneeds.org

        Juli

        My 12 year old lab is in the hospital for a kdney flush. Today is 3
        days he may need one more and and ultra sound and blood work. I never
        asked for help before. But we are having a very hard financial time
        right now at home as my husband is a building contractor I do not think
        I have to say more. I am a substitute teacher and we have 3 kids one in
        college. His bills are very expensive. He is at the animal hopspital in
        Fairfield NJ on Bloomfield Ave. How can I get help?? Annette
        Email: funzibags@...

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: