Georgetown GA: <501c3> Donation needed for 10/11 Trans <501c3>

  • Candice Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      We have 3 dogs and 9 puppies headed to a new start.  We are in need of donations to assist with our 800 mile transport from Georgetown GA to Hagerstown MD.  We are already financially challenged and just can't afford this kind of expense right now.

      Angel Dog Rescue Inc. is a registered no profit charity and donations are tax deductible.  Any amount big or small is greatly appreciated and will help us make our goal!  Please allow 10 days to receive you tax receipt.

      Donations can be made via paypal using the chip in link below.

      http://petrescue.chipin.com/adr-transports

      or via the USPS

      Angel Dog Rescue,Inc.
      21 High Street