Wanted: Atlanta area, 4 to 5 Medium to Large crates needed.

  • Paula Nowak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      A week or two ago there was a Puppymill bust in NC with 100's of Rat
      Terriers. Of those 2 adults and 2 nursing mothers will be transported
      to South Florida (and the 2 adults to South Georgia). We are out of
      crates to get them from point A to B and don't want to have to move
      these special cases. If you know anyone in the Atlanta area who has
      crates we can have or borrow that would be awesome!

      Paula Nowak
      www.newrattitude.org
      Email: smiles4lifepkn@...