Donations needed by Dachshund Rescue Group

  • kissmegently2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hello all, we have a doxie that is in need of a liver shunt surgery.
      He is a resuce that did not have a very good start in life. We would
      like to save his life. If you can help go to fundable.com and type in
      Panny in search engine to read his story. Or go to
      dakotadachshundrescue.org and it will give you the information needed
      to help.
      Email: kissmegently2@...

      Thanks to all in advance for all you do!!!