Re: Got My Coupon

  • miallpetrescue
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      The coupon comes in a plain envelope looks like something you would
      throw away and I almost did. Doesn't say its from Yesterdays News.
      Comes from P.O.Box 1619 Los Altos, Ca 94023-1619
      Be careful you don't toss it before opening.

      --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, Cricket <cricket10182000@...>
      wrote:

      > Wow, it said 6 weeks, and I got my coupon for the free Yesterday's
      News cat litter today.

      > So, if any of you got yours and don't use that kind, and would like
      to donate it to a rescue, and don't know of any that uses that kind,
      please let me know... Michele rescues lots of kitties and only uses
      that kind for the babies... {many are sick when she gets them as
      well}... Please let me know and I will be happy to give you an address
      to send it to... and I'll even pay for your stamp.

      > Thanks so much,
      > Crickt
      >

      > There is an Indian legend which says: "When a human dies there is a
      bridge they must cross to enter into Heaven. At the head of that
      bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their
      lifetime. The animals, based on what they know of this person, decide
      which humans may cross the bridge...and which are turned away."

      > "If we don't put an end to the senseless killing of healthy
      adoptable pets, we run the risk of finding there is no room for us
      when it is our turn to enter heaven."

      > In the famous words of Bob Barker: "Help Control The Pet Population,
      Spay and Neuter Your Pets."