Feline Vaccinations Needed in Ohio

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I'm the manager for a no-kill rescue called the Cat Ladies Society in
      Youngstown, Ohio. We are still getting on our feet and desperately
      either need money or actual bottles of feline vaccinations, with or
      without FeLV protection. At the moment, we only have enough money to
      spay/neuter, test, deworm and get rabies vaccinations, which is the
      state minimum. For the health of our cats, we would prefer to give
      first year shots as well.

      If you have extra vaccines available, or would even be willing to have
      some shipped to us, we would greatly appreciate it. We're also looking
      for FeLV/FIV test kits if you happen to have those available.

      We currently have 60 cats at the shelter, 20 of which are kittens over
      8 weeks old. We have about 20 more in foster care. We try to help as
      many as we can but cannot find a local vet willing to give us a
      discount. We have trained volunteers who know how to vaccinate. We just
      need the actual materials.

      Maria, Feline Manager
      Cat Ladies Society
      2616 Mahoning Ave