Need $ Assistance - Kittens Illinois

  • gazgirl84@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      I took in two kittens who were put in a dumpster to die. I fed them formula and spent most of the day with them everyday to play and cuddle and make sure they are fed. Now they are older and I love them very much. I was trying to find a home for them, but I am now too attached! So I want to keep them. I feel its best for them. They are very attached to me, and each other. I cant get over the feeling of not knowing how they will end up if I get rid of them. So I must keep them. However I have a big problem. I cannot afford vet bills. My small paycheck is gone is 2 days every week. I have not been able to find a closer job around here either! I am going to try and save up as much as I can. But theres no way to afford vet costs for these kitties. I called a few local vets and shots average $35-60 per cat depending on where I go. I also need to get them neutered and spayed (boy and girl). But that can wait for another 4-5 months. The kittens are 6 weeks old and need to get the shots now or soon as I can get them.

      If anyone could help, even the smallest donations are greatly appreciated. Write me at gazgirl84@...

      Thanks so much!

      Stephanie, Sassy, & Shadow!