Re: [AnimalWishList] My Binky, Poodle/Terrier Mix Died Suddenly on Sat. at 6:15 am

  • Horse Helping
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Prayers just don't seem like enough right now.
      I can imagine your loss.

      Hopefully people here, your friends & family will be willing to donate to
      help you have Binky cremated.....I was able to have this last wish of mine
      answered and its sort of helped to ease the pain.

      Sort of as I'm still trying to get use to not having my sr. dog with me
      anymore.

      Pet Angel sounds like a wonderful facility to have available, I just had a
      vet's office....still on the cold side.

      I am unable to donate anything right now(we are struggling financially), but
      hope you can get some donations for Binky.

      Prayers & hugs are on the wind for your loss

      Alli :(