Independent Rescuer In Need Moody, Missouri

  • Lillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      I just received a litter of 9 - barely 4 week old puppies and am
      needing Esbilac formula, and assistance with funds for their vetting
      that is needed. Panacur wormer which I need to use on them. And Puppy
      food to start them on. If you can help in any way it would be so
      greatly appreciated to get these little ones off on a good footing.
      you can contact me at.. lillian120405@...

      Lillian Nesbit
      14392 C R 6790
      Moody, MO 65777