Donations Needed Angel Dog 9-6 Transport 501c3 - Charity Tax Deductible!

  • Candice Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Angel Dogs Transport for 9-6 has grown so big we need to rent a van to get all the dogs on, which is a good thing!!  We are already financially challenged and just can't afford this kind of expense right now.

      Angel Dog Rescue Inc. is a registered no profit charity and donations are tax deductible.  Any amount big or small is greatly appreciated and will help us make our goal.

      Donations can be made via paypal using the chip in link below.

      http://petrescue.chipin.com/adr-9-6-trans
      Email: candi163@...