Re: Flovent/Flixotide

  • miallpetrescue
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      You can apply for assistance to these organizations
      Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance
      Follow the first set of instructions and just send them an
      email to see if they will help.
      They are in California so remember the time change

      http://www.fveap.org/sys-tmpl/breedingregistration/

      Apply for a UAN lifeline grant
      http://www.uan.org/index.cfm?navid=28

      This site has a list of organizations that might help you

      http://www.felinediabetes.com/vetbills.htm

      --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "harleypunkie"