Re: itemssupplies/ideas

  • miallpetrescue
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      Your welcome
      I will contact Dr.Bruce for you if you like or you can email him he
      should have some contacts.Also Humane society of The United States has
      a program called Ravs its a group of Vets that go into rural areas to
      provide Vet care and spaying and neutering you might try getting a
      hold of them. They may have a group working close to you. You never know.

      --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "roonce46" <roonce46@...> wrote:

      > I have never hooked up with freecycle.com but will definately give it a
      > try. Our yard is huge and it would take a lot of fence, but I'de
      > rather fence them in rather than have them harmed in any way. Thanks
      > for the info Suzy!

    • miallpetrescue
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Hi
        Please get a hold of me Dr.Bruce is willing to help you.
        Please Please contact me off list. Dr.Bruce may have already contacted
        you please let me know.He needs to know where you are in relationship
        to knoxville. He is a director of RAM so don't miss his offer.
        My email is miallpetrescue @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)
        Suzy
        313-429-9775

        --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "miallpetrescue"