Help with orphaned kitties

  • dreamingdragon96
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hello. I recently took in 5 kittens that were 4 weeks old. I was
      told that they would have been put to sleep if brought to a shelter
      due to them still being bottle fed. I could not let this happen.

      I am currently having finacial difficulties due to being a disabled
      vetran and only living on what the VA alots per month. I would
      really appreciate any assistance that could be given.

      The kittens- Fatty, Jack, Zack, Zoe, and Camren- have recnetly moved
      from being bottle fed to canned food. They are also in the process
      of being litter trained.

      I was able to get a small kitty cubbie for them and they love it. I
      would love to be able to give them some toys now that they are ready
      to play.

      As soon as they are old enough, I am planning on finding great homes
      for all but one (I lovem them all but I think Fatty will be staying
      with me).

      Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for
      your time and consideration.

      Sheryl