Rocky needs your help!

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008

      This is Rocky.  He has been in boarding at a local vet's office for a LONG TIME!  We have had no rescue inquiries on him and have run out of money to keep him in boarding.  He is such a wonderful dog which is why we pulled him from the shelter.  Unfortunately no one will give him a chance.  Please consider making a donation to help us keep him alive a little longer until the right person comes along to make him part of their family.  He has a chip-in listed under "long-timers".

      savinggaffneypetsrescue.com