Animal Coalition of Tampa, Fl. Fundraiser w/Paws Jewelry

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Hello All,
      I'm doing a fundraiser to help this group in my area. I have purchased
      36 Paws Jewelry Sets. They are silver w/blue paw prints. Piericed
      earrings & a pin that can also be worn as a pendant. These will help
      raise much needed funds & the set makes a great gift (Mother's Day)
      I'm asking for a $12.00 donation per set. $2.00 covers my cost & $2.00
      covers S&H. $8.00 goes to the animals!!
      Please visit their site to see all the good they do for our community
      & surrounding areas. www.actampa.com
      I can accept Paypal. A picture is in the groups photo section.
      Thanks In Advance, Darlene