WANTED Donations - Victoria, Australia

  • Cazz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      My 3 legged rescue dog/service dog in training got hit while he was
      walking on the footpath by a drugged senseless driver yesterday
      afternoon. I rushed him to the vet who told me that because the wound in
      his one front leg was bone deep, he'd have to have surgery.
      I can nurse him myself, but I'd like cloth nappies or bed sheets so I
      have something to switch him onto when he dirties his crate, I've been
      told to keep him crated for a week.
      I also need monetary donations to pay for the surgery. I'm on a
      disability pension and I'm in a housing ministry house, home help won't
      even look at helping me because I have pets.

      Thanks in advance
      Cazz