Can anyone help me with a small Problem

  • simplysteppingout
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      The other day our Dog ran out the door on me. ( She is Normally inside)
      I could not catch her and She went up the street to the neighbors house
      who happens to have Chickens.
      The Dog warden showed up in my Driveway and explained he followed my
      Dog home, And that she was chasing Chickens. She did not do any harm to
      the Livestock, But I got a 95.00 fine because she got out.
      I planned to pay the fine this week before the 16th So that I dont have
      to go to court.
      But my brakes went out on my van and I cant afford it.
      To make a long story short I have a 95.00 Waiverablw fine that I need
      to pay by the 16th to prevent having to go to court and I could use
      some help paying it. I would be happy to show you a copy of the ticket.
      Please email if you can help.

      Our Dog Normally stays indoors and gets tied out only for potty breaks,
      Im not sure why she decided to go hunting chickens.
      Thanks For reading and any help you can offer.